Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oregon

I'm down to a week and half of school left, then home to Oregon. But the end of this semester seems so far off. I am so swamped in papers, and assignments, and finals next week is a different story. My body seems to have given up before i would like it to. I've written 3 papers so far this week and have done 6 assignments, but that isn't even the tip of the iceberg. I need strength, and rest. A good friend suggested i take things one at a time...like baby steps. Good advice but my worrying mind takes over a lot and i keep looking at the big picture! For once i shouldn't look at the big picture right now.

Home to Oregon, sounds really nice, home for good :)
I'm exciting to be moving back home and feel complete peace about it. God has some things waiting for me there and i am excited to receive it.

Now just over this hurtle.

3 research papers, 1 book review, a few assignments and 4 finals away from home.

Lord these days are yours.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Leah my love you are leaving school for good. I am sad to hear this, but only because this means i can no longer come to visit you in a days drive, not that I have been doing it often, but the option was always there. tear. I am happy for you though, to see what come next in your life. will you be at school on thrusday night and friday and for the banquet. cuz I will be. love you