Saturday, November 15, 2008

I Couldn't Stop Laughing and I Couldn't Start Breathing.




So its funny story time.

I can't say there hasn't been a night gone by where i haven't almost peed my pants. These girls are amazing and so hilarious that i live with. Yeah most the time there laughing AT me but i don't really have a problem with that. God has truly blessed me with Godly women :)

So one night me and Emily were making our way from the rec. room to our dorm rooms. This requires going up 3 flights of stairs. Me and emily we particularly in a silly mood, and it didn't take much for us to laugh our brains out. As we were leaving the rec. room to the outdoors i started to run up these cement stairs, i got up the 2 flights of them just fine, and i was about to leap over the single step full force ahead! I underestimated the height and  my toe caught the edge of it and my flopping body smacked right into the office doors about 15 feet away. I immediately heard emily whaling in laughter, and i just started screaming so loud as if i was in labor. BUT I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING! It was one of those hurts that made me laugh. Looking down and seeing the blood i knew this was serious, while screaming and laughing i hobbled up the next flight of stairs. Oh yeah, at this point i am also hyperventilating. The image of my uncontrollable body going through the air, slamming into the office doors was replaying over and over in my mind. At this point i say to Emily, "I can't stop laughing and i can't start breathing!" So i was left with a broken toe and top of my toe gone. Lets just say i limped around the campus for about a week and a half.

So i decided that the theme of the girl's dorm this year is "I couldn't stop laughing and i couldn't start breathing!"

There are many for memories to tell but i probably shouldn't share half of them. LOL
Good good good times:)

No comments: