Thursday, August 27, 2009

HIs will be done in my life.

Life hasn't ever proved itself to be consistent, except the way it changes. Also it seems that our minds and emotions change right along with it. I have learned that when something isn't set in stone you probably shouldn't talk it up to people, because people change and relationships change. 

I guess i caught myself. Caught myself changing, not knowing what God wants anymore. People worry and seem to loose trust in my decisions? Everything gets complicated when only YOU can see and experience what causes those changes and in turn people don't understand you, but then there are few that do.

I Just want all of you to know that God WILL have His way in my life. I will never find joy or happiness if i do not allow it, its as simple as that. I love our Lord and i will gladly fulfill His will in my life :)

If you cannot trust me, then trust the Lord with life.

"When you know the right way to live, you will be miserable living the wrong way."

1 comment:

Jess said...

your heart is so beautiful :)