Friday, August 14, 2009

Meet me....




Dear Leah,

Right and left i see you hurt.
Up and down you go around again.
Dont you see that door in front you?
Lets walk out together.

My hand has always been there.
How many times will you reject me?
My love is real, their love it fails.
I am the light that will guide you home.

No one can love you like me.
I look into your eyes, i want to see you through.
I'm by your side through it all,
because i am in love with you.

Come back to me,
I see something in you no one else can see.

Remember those times we laughed?
:) Your smile is so amazing.
Remember when i made you the happiest you have ever been?
I love seeing your Spirit so free.

Can we go back to that place?
The place of freedom.
When you loved me with all that you had.
When you couldnt look at a sunset without thinking of me.

Will you come?
Come to my safe open arms.
Into that we field we always danced in.
Under that tree where i romanced you.


I am waiting...

Always Yours,
Jesus


HAHA, i love Jesus so much :)
I will have one down moment in a day and he will say all those things to me without fail. This is the best romance ive ever been in :)
Hhehehe, im a giggle monster!


2 comments:

Jess said...

you are so beautiful!

Sandy said...

What a lovely way for the Holy Spirit to speak through your words....may you always find that peace and true love in Jesus!
You are an amazing women! And know that the blessed guy who wins your heart is out there loving Jesus just like you do, and he will be blown away by you!
Keep your eyes on HIM!!
I love you, Mom