Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Have No Fear


Life gets foggy when you don't know quite what you want. Or maybe you do know what you want but certainly don't have the guts to boldly choose it. You see I have fears that should not reside in me. Fears that don't make it possible to lay down my selfish desire. I'm in this place where i'm not sure if I should even take another step. God has put me in this place, but im afraid this desire I have, has twisted my view. The next step is hard to make when i don't have a clear direction or even trust myself.  

Its time to move on. 
Its time to understand what has played out before me. 
Its time to accept what is and prepare for what is going to be. 
God did not bring me out here to drown.

but...

Is it over? 
Is it really over? 
Am i supposed to move on? 
How do i know when its still right in front me? 
I want the answer and i want it now.


But this fear is blocking my next step.

No comments: