Thursday, October 29, 2009

Love














In these times God is good, holds me close, and love every part of me.
Most the time i do not feel this world is good, holds me close or loves every part of me.
Unless i fit all of its standards, and of course i have never.

God's love should be represented by our relationships.
Are your relationships reflecting these things that God never fails at? :
God chooses to love us.
Keep no record of our sins.
Calls us beautiful.
Never lets go of our hand.
Comforts our every need.
Gets us roses every year.
Never fails us.
Patient with us.
Is so kind when we turn the wrong way.
He is so faithful to fulfill our needs.



He calls me beautiful.
I am His beloved and He is mine.
He thinks of me more highly than i think of myself.
He never falls short.
He amazes me throughout the day and comforts me by night.
He is all i need.
He is my rock and my shelter.

I will praise Him for my struggles, for i gain strength.

Let God fill you with His Spirit.
Let God over take your heart.
Let God romance you.
Let God control your life.
For if you do you will see amazing things that you yourself cannot explain but just by the mention of His name.

Yet God is all of these things i still forget, hurt, and feel pain.
I am only human and if i did not forget, hurt and feel pain then i would not need God.

I never want to let HIM go.

Thank you for never letting me go.

No comments: